Dear Parents/Pine Brook Staff:
Thank you for the privilege of presenting to your students about Same-Sex Attraction (SSA).
My two goals are:
(1) to help Christian teens radically love their LGBT+ friends and family even as they hold to biblical beliefs on sexuality; and
(2) to ensure that any teen struggling with SSA knows that emotionally and spiritually safe support is available.
If your family is pro-gay and your child was invited to Pine Brook, please trust that my presentation was not intended to confront your child’s sexuality. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION: Simply use the comment form below. You may elect to comment as “Anonymous.” Share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Buzz or by email. Reach Bill at (978) 212-9630.
Latest posts by Lead Them Home (see all)
- A Special Year-End Message from Bill Henson - December 21, 2018
- Guiding Families Pre-Orders! You’ve Got Mail! - May 17, 2018
- Bill Henson Welcomes Editorial Team for Guiding Families Launch Party! - May 16, 2018