Do any of these sound like a recent conversation with your teen or pre-teen?
- “My friend at school says she’s non-binary. Isn’t she still a girl?”
- “None of my friends at school are Christian. I don’t want to be the weird one that goes to church all the time.”
- “Why did my friend commit suicide? Does God still love him?”
- “How do we know what’s true? Isn’t what someone believes true enough?”
How do you help your teen navigate life-shaping conversations about the world around us? As parents we need to know we’re not alone in this whirlwind of parenting teens. We want to share about an amazing experience you don’t want to miss.
Tomorrow is the first day of the brand new Parenting Teens Summit: Hope presented by Axis. This online-only summit starts September 11th with the final session airing on September 30th. Axis enlisted over 50 of the most influential and informed voices in faith and culture to speak to you.
Who are these speakers? Dr. Paul David Tripp, Craig Gross, Kimm Carr, Craig Groeschel, Dr. Kathy Koch, and over 40 others.
LTH Founder and President Bill Henson will be speaking on Monday, September 18 on “How to Serve the LGBT Community.” We would love for you to join us for our session. Put it on your schedule and follow the access link below to join us.
Axis will be streaming each video for just three days each during the summit. If you’d like to access any of the videos beyond that time, simply purchase an All-Access Pass for unlimited access to all sessions, as well as bonus material and resources for on-the-go consumption this fall. You will have the opportunity to upgrade to the pass after you opt-in for the free ticket.
Latest posts by Megan Baatz (see all)
- Protected: Introducing: “About Posture Shift” Webinar - January 7, 2019
- Year-End 2018 Newsletter [Download] – Help Us With a Gift! - December 4, 2018
- Movie Kit: ‘Boy Erased’ - October 24, 2018