The year is going by fast and we are just a few days away from May.
So far our entire team has been busy with multiple events along with the release of Guiding Families 2nd edition. If you have pre-ordered a copy, we want to thank you for your patience. They will be mailed out in May. Stay tuned to our blog over the next few days for more information.
Upcoming Events in May
This month we have three events coming up – each a great opportunity to learn and grow for your church, family, and community.
- Posture Shift Intensive – We will be having one Posture Shift Event in San Luis Obispo, CA on the 4th and 5th.
- Family Care Seminar will be happening in Boston on the 17th for all family members of LGBT+ people wanting to get support for themselves and get equipped on how to walk alongside your LGBT+ loved ones.
- Finally, Bill will also be speaking at the Center of Faith, Sexuality, and Gender’s Leaders Forum on the 10th in Boise, ID.
Bill serves as one of the founding board members of the Center and is excited to have another opportunity to share at a Leaders Forum event alongside the Center’s President and Founder and our longtime friend, Preston Sprinkle.
We have heard from some people asking, “Why are there less public events this year than last year?” Well, we have been blessed to receive a record number of requests from churches to bring Posture Shift to their leadership and congregation, but a majority of them are private. That’s why it’s more important than ever to get to a Posture Shift when you can, or contact us about bringing Posture Shift to your church and community! We would really wanna meet you and help your church and community begin to embrace Posture Shift.
Josh has an M.A. in Biblical Literature, and his greatest passion is help people grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Latest posts by Josh Proctor (see all)
- New Study: One Accepting Adult Can Save the Life of an LGBT+ Youth - August 10, 2019
- Book Review: Costly Obedience by Mark Yarhouse - August 1, 2019
- Growing Up LGBT+: A Guiding Families Excerpt - July 25, 2019