In conjunction with Rumney Bible Conference, the New England Fellowship of Evangelicals, White Mountain Retreat Center, and Manchester Christian Church, The Family Conference is a one-day, comprehensive, biblically focused conference on navigating the complexities of raising today’s family. Local presenters offer a variety of breakout topics.
Lead Them Home will presenting a workshop entitled “Best-Practice Care for LGBT+ People.”
Establishing trust with LGBT+ people is a must, but it does not happen merely by your passion or willingness to care well. Licensed counselors and therapists will learn to:
- Establish themselves as a safe person
- Explore bridges to a wider support network, and
- Express language that minimizes triggering fear, self-defense, and distrust in LGBT+ youth.
If you’re interested in attending this conference, you can register here: https://www.rumneybibleconference.org/events/conferences/the-family-conference
You may also share this page with a friend, family member, or colleague.
Latest posts by Meg Baatz (see all)
- Recap: Lead Them Home at Revoice 2019 - June 18, 2019
- Tennessee Preacher: LGBT+ People Should Be ‘Executed’ in 2019 - June 15, 2019
- NJ / NYC Leaders: Schedule Your Training in Late October and Save! - June 14, 2019