For decades, mistreatment, rejection, exclusion, and misunderstanding from the Church have damaged relational trust and barred LGBT+ people from access to the Gospel. Many desire to love LGBT+ people well — yet most remain uncomfortable relating directly and effectively with LGBT+ loved ones.
Posture Shift: ‘Get Trained’ on Practical, Biblical Sound LGBT+ Care
With over a decade of time-tested experience training over 60,000 leaders, Posture Shift meets the need for practical, tangible, specific guidance in real-life care for LGBT+ individuals and their families in your church.
Writing A New Church History
As we speak, a new church history is underway in which LGBT+ people experience rich, meaningful fellowship in their faith communities. And now, it’s developing more swiftly than ever. Our new Train50 initiative will reach 600,000 Christians within the next 2 years.
This is where the rubber meets the road. Will you join us in writing a new church history?
Posture Shift Train50: The Next Step
Get trained on effective LGBT+ care. Whether you’re a pastor, parent, relative, or friend, all are welcome to attend!
Train others within your congregation or ministry. Pastors, ministry staff, and other leaders: join recent Train50 attendees who have pursued licensure and are unleashing Posture Shift teaching in their own ministry contexts.
Here is how to get started today:
Get Trained, Train Others
Join us to be part of the Gospel reaching LGBT+ people!
Every 2-day Posture Shift event now equips your team (Posture Shift Track) AND offers the option for licensure (Train50 Track).
1. Posture Shift Track: Dramatically improve your outreach, inclusion, and relational care of LGBT+ people. To invite your leader team to get trained, simply register your team for any 2-day event at leadthemhome.org/events.
2. Train50 Track: Get licensed to train others. Register for any 2-day event, and request licensure documents at email@example.com.
Practical, best-practice LGBT+ care at YOUR church can start today, and it can start with you. Here’s to writing a new church history!
Latest posts by Megan Baatz (see all)
- [VIDEO] ‘About Posture Shift’ Webinar (May 2019) - May 8, 2019
- Train50 Initiative: Training Up Local Experts on LGBT+ Care - April 9, 2019
- Next Month: Gain Specialized Skills in LGBT+ Care in Orlando, FL - March 25, 2019