[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We believe in…
- One true Almighty God, the Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons — the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit — full of love, mercy, justice and glory.
- The divine inspiration, trustworthiness and authority of the Bible.
- The dignity and value of all people on earth created in God’s image to live in love and holiness, but separated from God and each other because of our sin and guilt, and rightly subject to God’s wrath.
- Jesus Christ, fully human and fully divine, who alone lived a perfect life, who assumed the penalty due sinners by dying in our place on the Cross, and who was bodily raised from the dead and ascended to Heaven as Savior and Lord.
- Justification by God’s grace to all who repent and place their faith in Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
- The indwelling presence and transforming power of God’s Holy Spirit, who gives to all believers a new life and calls all believers to follow the ways of Jesus, surrendering our own will to be obedient in service while filled with the fruits of God’s Holy Spirit.
- The unity of all believers in Jesus Christ, exemplified in worshipping and witnessing churches making disciples throughout the world in accordance with Christ’s Great Commission.
- The victorious reign and future personal return of Jesus Christ, who will judge all people with justice and mercy, giving over the unrepentant to eternal separation from God but receiving the redeemed into the eternal loving presence of God our Father in Heaven.