Guiding Families: The Essentials Edition
Our 140-page landmark resource, Guiding Families: Expanded Edition, has sold across the globe. Hundreds of lives have been saved. Thousands of pastors have been equipped. Countless family relationships have been preserved or restored.
Guiding Families: The Essentials Edition, our brand new 42-page abridged edition offers the most essential principles at a great price. The Essentials Edition is designed specifically to more rapidly equip pastors, parents, and all who care for LGBT+ loved ones.
In stock (can be backordered)
When LGBT+ loved ones come out, families can experience shock. Emotions erupt. Words spill. Relationships become disconnected. One courageous disclosure can be met with a response that communicates, “I don’t understand you.” Meanwhile, in the church, LGBT+ people often face impossible hurdles and suspicion about their faith.
Guiding Families of LGBT+ Loved Ones: The Essentials Edition offers a relationally honoring, biblically sound path forward.
The Essentials Edition offers 42 pages of the most essential guidance for Christian pastors and parents when an LGBT+ loved one comes out. Filled with practical, ready-to-use relational tips; answers to common questions; and explorations of grief, parental influence, and relational care, Guiding Families is beautifully presented in a magazine-like format.
- Christian parents, family members and relatives of LGBT+ loved ones
- Pastors and ministry teams seeking to enhance care for LGBT+ individuals
- Staff and faculty of Christian schools, universities and camps
- Executive leaders seeking to train and equip your ministry team
- Christian counselors and pastoral care staff who often care for LGBT+ people and their families
- Small group study resource
|Dimensions||8.499 × 10.999 × 0.16 in|